Saturday, May 26, 2012

100 Cards in 100 Days

I ran across a thread on Split Coast Stampers yesterday that really caught my eye.  It was a challenge to make and post 100 cards in 100 days from June 1 - September 8.  The catch?  Only use what is in your stash.  Perfect!  Especially since my funds are limited right now.  This will be a wonderful challenge to keep me motivated without spending extra!

I did make a few "exceptions" for myself...

1.  I can buy adhesive if I run out.  Otherwise I couldn't keep going! : )
2.  I can buy white or kraft cardstock if I run out.  See #1...
3.  If I receive a gift certificate (like at a release party, or for winning a challenge) I can use it! : )

I'd love to work through the challenge using a lot of the older sets that I haven't stamped with for awhile.  Then I can decide if I would like to keep them or pass them on.  Watch this space, because I might offer some of them for sale here!

I'll be making my first 100in100 post on Saturday, June 1st...  I hope to see you then!
Tricia

1 comment:

Mouse said...

brilliant idea .... that way you get to be in front if you need any cards and as you say use stuff not used for a while to see if you still want it :) love mouse xxxx