Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Still Seeking




Hello again!

I have another sweet little Whimsy and Stars image colored up for you today.  This time I used a sentiment from the Angel Company that fit perfectly in my oval punch. It's a sentiment that is a little overused during the holidays, I think - but it really does have a good message.  Do you consider yourself wise?  Are you truly intent on seeking Jesus Christ during this upcoming holiday season - and every day?  Are you honoring Him in your thoughts, in what you watch on TV, in the things you buy, in the way you respond to your husband and children?  Are you studying His Word to become more like Him?    Have you come to Him in repentance for your sins and accepted the forgiveness He has to offer?  Is your greatest desire to seek to glorify God?  Who knew that little sentiment could mean so much???

I can't believe that we are already in November!  I think I need to do another fall card or two before it slips away!

Blessings!

Tricia


3 comments:

Debra Miller said...

She is darling, so sweet.

Cheryl said...

Your card is so sweet! Your coloring is beautiful!

debby4000 said...

Adorable, sweet card Tricia.
luv
Debby