Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Image!

I'm sneaking in under the wire for the Play Date Cafe color challenge using this sweet little angel that will be released tomorrow at Whimsy and Stars.  My sketch is from Sweet Sunday Sketches.  I colored my little gal with Copics and then cut out just her top half with a scalloped circle nestie.  The little hearts are the "From the Heart" die from Verve and the border punch is Recollections from Michaels.  The sentiment is Flourishes.  Do you recognize that ribbon?  It's been retired from SU for years!  Yay for using your stash!!! : )

Thanks for stopping by today!

Tricia

4 comments:

Jinny Newlin said...

This is absolutely darling, Tricia! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

Karen Giron said...

Beautiful job with both challenges - what warm and lovely colors and your image is darling! Fabulous job with the sketch!

Ruby said...

Ah such a little cutie! I love how you've worked her in. Thanks for joining in with us over at the Play Date Cafe!

Tammi said...

She's so sweet, I like how you colored her...love your darling card! ~hugs