Thursday, November 03, 2011

Cute and Cuddly...sort of


I'm not exactly sure whether an adorable snowman is considered cuddly... but doesn't he look like it??  This is a sweet digi image by Heather Ellis from her DigistampCharacters Etsy shop.  I used the MFT Wednesday Sketch for the layout and the colours from ColourQ - #109.  The theme is from Digital Tuesday - ... cute and cuddly!  Sentiment - Verve.  Papers are from my stash - sorry I'm not sure what they are - and the snowflake is a combo of a Martha Stewart Punch and a Nesties Snowflake die.


Here's the ColourQ palette... There's orange on his nose! :)


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

8 comments:

Shawna said...

This is outstanding Tricia! Love all the layers and the more I look at the card the more details I find. Nice!

Kara said...

sooo sweet!! i love snowmen and this guy is so sweet!! thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ!!

LeAnne said...

Oh, this little guy is adorable! Great layout, papers and coloring! Thanks for playing with the CQC this week!

Debra Miller said...

So cute Tricia - love the layers, embossing, papers, colors...

Sylvia said...

Cute card, Tricia! Thanks for joining us this week at the ColourQ.

Oma said...

I love this card! Well done!

Anonymous said...

Awwww...he looks "melt your heart" cute and cuddly to me. So precious, Tricia!

Heather said...

I love it Tricia!! It is so very cute!!