Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Challenges & More Challenges

I don't know if I've ever made a card with so many challenges in mind!  I made myself a list of some of the challenges that I'd really like to watch over the next year.  The list at Feline Playful is overwhelming to me!  I even made myself a tracking sheet to keep track of them.  I think there are about 30 of them??  Anyway, I colored this sweet Whimsy and Stars digi (Paper Sundaes Challenge!) with copics, and then I started putting it together with the Sweet Sunday Sketch.  I used kraft, a winter image, ribbon, pearls and layers for the Catered Crop, and made a thank you card for Sentimental Sundays.  I used a punch (MS Snowflake) and a die from Clear Dollar for the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge.  Digital Tuesday wanted a digital Christmas image... check!, and Creative Card Crew was also looking for a Thankful theme.  Whew!  That's a lot of challenges for me!!!!!   : )  I only had about 20 minutes to pull the card together after I was done coloring, so it's fairly straightforward.  I do like the little tag die from CDS that I used.  It worked perfectly with the sweet sentiment from Verve.

PS...  I actually used the colors from the Paper Player challenge, but I can't enter it because you can only use 3 challenges on one of their cards.  That's ok.  It was great inspiration!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Tricia

10 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

What a beautiful card. I am new to this challenge stuff, need to find me a way of organizing them {wait, I need to find them first}. LOL

Nina said...

Wooaaw, what a beautiful card! The motiv is gorgeus and wonderful coloured.

Thanks for joining our "Punch It" challenge at Stamptacular Sunday this week :)
Hugs, Nina.

debby4000 said...

Adorable sweet card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Debra Miller said...

Love the color palette - beautiful!

Tammi said...

That is such a sweet image, love your adorable card! Sounds like you'll be super busy before Thanksgiving!! ;)

Anonymous said...

Wonderful card, very cute image. Thanks so much for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week
hugs Julie P

Cheryl said...

So sweet! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Jan said...

Great card. Thanks for joining us at CCC xx Jan

Risa said...

Aw. I love that reindeer!

Amanda R said...

This is so sweet and I love the simplicity of the card, really shows off your coloring. Thanks for playing along this week at Paper Sundaes!