Saturday, May 14, 2011

KnK Designs Release Day!!

It's release day at KnK Designs today!  Yippee!  In case I haven't told you, my daughter, Katlyn, has started a digi store - with adorable images and fabulous prices, I might add!  I hope you'll drop by the store and the blog and give her some love today!!

For my card, I used the new Little Teddy set and some new MME paper.  I colored the teddy bear with copics and used an "old standby" layout, and some eyelets... another old standby!  If you stop by the KnK store, be sure to scroll down to see the get well stamps.  They are some of my absolute favorites!

Thanks for stopping in today!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Super cute! Katlyn is just so darn talented! I know you're a proud mama :D

Jennipher said...

Well I love that patterned paper behind the teddy! This is just too cute.

Michelle Single said...

Congrats! You have won in the DDH blog hop! http://theangelcompany.typepad.com/digi_design_house/2011/05/we-have-winners.html