Thursday, May 05, 2011

Birdhouse Girl


Today's card still uses TAC's Week One Sketch as its starting point, but has a totally different look and feel from the other two that I've done this week.  This time I used the Whimsy and Stars digi "Birdhouse Girl" and chose a soft color palette.  The swiss dotted blue "ribbon"is actually a piece of cardstock that I drew dots on with my white gel pen.  Nifty, huh! :-)

I'm entering this in the Shelly's Images  challenge -  Sugar & spice, girly & sweet.

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Soooo cute! Love this image.

Danni said...

Very cute!!

Stephanie said...

Great card! I love the stitching. Thanks for joining us at Shelly's Images.

Darlene said...

Aaawww this is so sweet! I too LOVE the stitching! Thanks so much for joining in on our Sugar & Spice challenge at Shelly's Images! We look forward to seeing you again next challenge!

Darlene
Shelly's Images DT