Wednesday, December 01, 2010

Finally, A Card!

Hello friends!

I'm back! And happy to be this month's Guest Designer for Deedee's Digis!! My card for today uses the adorable Let It Snow digi that I printed on Georgia Pacific 110# cardstock and colored with Copics, using the colors from this week's Stamp TV color challenge. The layout is always hard for me, so I followed the CardPatterns sketch from last week.

Do you struggle with using gems on your cards like I do?? The snowman's buttons are *perfect* for them! It adds just a little more sparkle, plus it works perfectly for the Tuesday Throwdown Embellish It challenge. :-) Using a stardust pen or some glitter on the snow and the tree will help make your creation shine as well.

Blessings!

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Great card, Tricia. . .love that fun snowman image. I love how you've adorned him for the challenge. Those rhinestones as buttons are perfect :D

Shawna said...

What an adorable snowman, and what a fabulous card! Love it.

Danni said...

This is wonderful! Love the colors/papers you've used!

debby4000 said...

Love your gorgeous card Tricia.
luv
Debby

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous, Tricia! The turquoise and green are so striking together, and his rhinestone buttons are so very fun -- what a lucky snowman to get jewels instead of coal! I, too, struggle with layouts, but you found a terrific one. Thanks so much for being our Guest Designer this month!!! Hugs, Deedee