Tuesday, December 07, 2010

Cocoa's Christmas

Have you seen the new Cocoa challenge blog?? It gives me a great reason to pull out my Cocoa stamps and digis and color him up. You *know* that I just love him to pieces! This week's challenge is to make a Cocoa Christmas card, so I printed out Cocoa's Mittens and (tried) to follow the Card Patterns sketch. I added some texture to the gloves after I colored them by putting a little Copic colorless blender on my stamp cleaning rag and then touching to the area that I'd colored. I just love the look it gives!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

moreofhim said...

As always - very, very cute and so creative! Thanks for sharing!

God bless you - Julie

Agata said...

How cute! Thanks for playing along with CP this week!

Chelsea said...

cute ... love all of the details that you put into this!

Korin said...

Adorable, Tricia!! Thanks for playing along with the Cocoa Challenge. I am not sure if you are linked to it or not, but I stopped by and saw this post :). Miss you lots and lots! Call me!!