Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bring out that Brayer!



Hello friends!

Welcome to my stop on The Angel Company brayer blog hop! I'm embarrassed to say how long it's been since I used my brayer! It was happy to see the light of day once again. :-) I stamped the pretty LE Blooms in Versamark on white paper and embossed them with clear embossing powder. Then I inked up my brayer and covered the cardstock with color. When I was all done, I wiped off the flowers with a soft cloth to make the white 'pop'. I then stamped another bloom and colored it with copics, and stamped a couple of leaves on some designer paper and shaded them with copics as well. The sentiment is from one of the new hostess sets in the Fall Supplement - A Thousand Thanks. Isn't it just gor-juss????

Here's my card in full...

Now off you go! Time to make an Angel Company card yourself and join us on the hop!! You don't have to be a demonstrator... I'm not! Or at least go visit some more blogs and get inspired!!! :-)

Blessings!

Tricia

11 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

That is a beautiful card, Tricia. I love it. And the brayered background adds so much detail. Good job!

Chris said...

The red is so rich looking - lovely!

Glittered Paws said...

This is really stunning - the reds are so rich.

Teresa Kline said...

wow, this is gorgeous....have a super weekend!

enjoy *~*

Sandy said...

very pretty card

Mischelle Smith said...

Love it! This is one of my favorite images stamped/embossed in white! Great card!

Karen said...

Great use of the brayer, and absolutely lovely too.

Eva said...

Your card is gorgeous...the white just pops with the red you used. Ve

Tammi said...

It's stunning Tricia, love the color and the design, so pretty! Merry Christmas to you! ~hugs

Chelsea said...

gorgeous!

Debra Miller said...

Beautiful card Tricia