Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New CDS Digital set!

Hello friends! Sorry to have been missing in action this past week or so! I'm getting ready to do a homeschool show with GraceWorks and I've been busy shrinkwrapping and packing. Not much crafting going on right now! But today I have a simple little card made with the new Manger Lamb digital set from Clear Dollar Stamps. There are a number of digital sets being released today, and you can see them all here.

Here's a quick way to decorate the inside of the card, using one of the digital sentiments in the set.

Thanks for stopping by today! I have a post for tomorrow, too, so I hope you'll stop back!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Beautiful card, Tricia! Good luck with the HomeSchool Fair ;D

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Your card is so sweet. I hope the show with GraceWorks goes well too.

:-)

Kevin Renz said...

Lovely Tricia!