Friday, August 06, 2010

Cute Christmas Kitty

My card for today's Clearly Inspired Challenge uses something "cute and cuddly" - a sweet Christmas kitty from Clear Dollar Stamps' Meowy Christmas set. I colored the kitty with Copics and paper pieced the stocking. I had fun using the Mojo Monday sketch for the layout, pulling out some Graphic 45 paper that I won as blog candy last year, and unearthing my snowflake Cuttlebug folder. I used a mixture of punches and nesties for the circles, and the sentiment (from CDS' Christmas Scriptures) was stamped straight and then clipped to fit around the circle's edge.

Thanks for stopping by! I hope you'll join in our cute and cuddly challenge!!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh how sweet, Tricia! This definitely fits the Cute & Fuzzy, and good for you for getting started on your Christmas cards ;D

Linda Anderson said...

A totally cute and fuzzy card!!!! Wish I had thought of this set!!! Love the paper pieced stocking and your clipped sentiment! Have a great day Tricia!!!

Linda

Kathlene said...

Gotta love that Graphic45...very cute and fuzzy for sure and your sentiment treatment is way cool. TFS.