Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Introducing: Autumn Critters

Hello! And welcome to my first day of Clear Dollar Stamps sneak peeks!! I have an adorable set to preview today called Autumn Critters. Isn't the owl adorable??? I colored him with copics (of course) and cut him out with a Labels 8 due, leaving the leaves hanging out. Then I paper pieced the leaves and popped some of them up for a little more dimension. I had so much fun pulling out my crimper. It's been lonely!


For my second card I used my pastels to make the sunset. I love pulling out some of my older tools now and again. I hate to have spent all that month and then not use what I have!! My pumpkins were colored with copics again. You know, I have to use my *new* tools, too!! ;-)

Here's a list of all the designers who have previews today. There are four different sets being shown, so maybe you'll want to go on a mini blog hop! :-) Then be sure to come back tomorrow for my favorite set from this release!

What a Hoot:
CDS Set Used: Autumn Critters
Paper: Cream, TAC DP, TAC Burgundy, Rust, CDS Worn Parchment
Copics: Y17, YR02, E31, E33, E34, W5
Tools: Brads, Labels 8 Die, PopDots, Glaze pen (clear), Pearls

Pumpkin Wishes:
CDS Set Used: Autumn Critters
Paper: Cream, Debbie Mumm DP, Black, Lilac, Rust
Copics: BV04, YR07, Y17, YR02, E31
Tools: Sewing Machine, Brads, Pastels

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Hey Tricia! I thought I could live without that set, but after seeing your sneaks I may not be able to, hehe. These are so fun, and I love the fall colors ;D

Linda Anderson said...

Such gorgeous cards Tricia!!! Love the colors on them both! I especially love the added dimension of popping up the leaves on your owl card! Great job girlfriend!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

Tricia, I love all those warm fall colors... it just makes me feel cozy inside!

Tammi said...

Both wonderful, good idea to use those older tools! :)

Laurie Wilson said...

Sweet cards! Love the softness and the richness of the deep colors!