Saturday, May 01, 2010

Cross Stitch Weekend WrapUp

I put the last few stitches into my Secret Flower Bed this morning. The buttons aren't on yet, but I think I'll wait until I decide how I want to finish it. I'm leaning toward a pin pillow of some sort, but I may give in and frame it. It is *so* precious!!

Other than that I finished my ornament for the Early Christmas Ornament exchange and have it all packaged up to mail... but I can't show you that yet. And I kitted up a *really* quick little project that I need to finish for a friend this week.

This afternoon the plan is to watch Jane Austen's Persuasion for many hours (It's the old one...) and maybe stitch on my dd's stocking. It sort of got pushed to the side these last two weeks! :-)

Have a lovely weekend!

Blessings,

Tricia

5 comments:

Joan Ervin said...

This is gorgeous, Tricia..sooo much work went into creating this beauty!!! I can't wait to see how you finish it!!! Thanks you sooo much for BEAUTIFUL birthday card...such pretty colors and your coloring is FABULOUS!!! You made my day sooo special!!!

blueladie said...

Tricia,
Beautiful stitching! What a lovely piece. :)
Cathryn

Carol said...

Oh, Secret Flower Bed turned out beautifully, Tricia. I do love this pattern... Now I just need to finish/finish the one I stitched for myself last year!!

Tammi said...

Ohhhhh stunning, beautiful job on this!

LeAnne said...

Oh, this is beautiful! I think cross stitching and stamping go hand in hand! I love the linen you've used....I wouldn't be able to show my project for YEARS. I am a slow stitcher now that I stamp, unfortunately!