Thursday, April 08, 2010

Singing in the Rain!

I doctored up this cute little birdbath from Sweet 'n Sassy to fit the Digi Day challenge over on SNR. The theme was "rain" and since I didn't really have any digis that fit, I just drew in a few raindrops on my own. (Feel free to be amazed at my drawing ability... LOL!!!!) The sentiment is from the SNSS set "Melody of Love". I'm attempting to use up some of my scraps of dp that I have stashed in a folder, so I pieced together a few strips, added some ribbon, and then cut down a kraft file folder for the card base since I am out of kraft cardstock. This was truly a "makeshift" card, LOL!!

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings!

Tricia

2 comments:

Cassie said...

That is gorgeous, Tricia! I should take the cue from you and use up scraps! Goodness knows I have plenty lying around ;D

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous Tricia, beautiful colours and fabulous image.
luv
Debby