Friday, April 30, 2010

Final Friday Challenge

Hello friends! It's time for the Paper Garden Final Friday Challenge!! This month we're having a color challenge inspired by this picture...


Our challenge to you is to create a project that includes includes these three colors. You can add other colors if you wish - but include at lease a smidgen of each of these 3. Here's my card.

I used the, oh, so precious, Penny Black mice from the "It's Your Day" set and the new words that I just got from the Stampendous "Flexible Friendship Wishes" set. I love this set of words!! I think it's sold out in the store, but I know Cathy will get more soon. :-) I tried to keep my card simple enough that I could even send it to a guy... maybe a guy 6 years old and under... but a guy nonetheless!! {{grin}} So... I left it fairly plain and limited my embellishments to brads and a little lace doily punch... I couldn't help myself!! My mice are colored with copics and cut out with a Labels 8 die, and the cardstock is by Prism. Have a very mice day!! :-)

You have till midnight (EST) of Friday May 7 to add a comment to the challenge post on the Paper Garden blog with a link to your project. We will draw one random winner for the prize.

The rules are:

It must be a newly created project for this challenge - but feel free to combine this challenge with any other ones out there.

We'd love to see all the art you care to share, but each person will only be entered in the drawing once.

The winner will be drawn randomly and announced the following Saturday.


In honor of Mother's Day, the prize is this lovely Rachelle Anne Miller Bundle of Joy stamp.


Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Blessings,

Tricia

5 comments:

Alyssa S said...

This is so cute! Love those little mice - nice coloring work too!

Tangii Crain said...

Tricia, your coloring is fabulous! Very cute!!

Amber said...

Love the mice, they are adorable! Your card is too cute Tricia! Wonderful coloring!
Hugs
Amber

Amy said...

So cute! What a great card!

Joan Ervin said...

Oh my, Tricia...that is just the cutest image and it looks awesome with the challenge colors...love that color combo!!!!