Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Cross Stitch Work in Progress & Charts for Free!

Hello friends! I have a *fun* work in progress to share today! I was blessed with an "inter-stitcher loan" of the Secret Flower Bed chart, so I've put everything on hold so I could work on it. I just *love* the colors and the the look of it!! (And, yes, the bunny does have eyes... the pink is his nose. My dds' were convinced he was rabid! {smiles}) It's been one of those weeks that I've spent more time in the car driving and waiting than I have at home, so I've gotten a lot done on my stitching. :-) I hope to have it finished by the end of the week... which is quick for me!

I have a few charts that my dd would like to pass on to a good home. If you are interested in one or both we'd be happy to send them to you! (First come, first serve!)


The sleeping wolf chart in this pack seems to be missing one page... It was like that when we bought it. :-( You might be able to get the missing page from the publisher, though.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Tricia

3 comments:

Gayle said...

Love the Secret Flower Bed chart. It is so pretty. Nice work. I can see why it would be a fun stitch.

omashee aka Barb said...

Tricia, Secret Flower Bed is lovely! Great colors! Who is the chart by, I'd like to put it on my wish list. Also, if the Border Collie chart is still available I would love to have it. We just adopted an old Border Collie from a bad situation. He's a love.
Barb

LeAnne said...

Tricia, when you stitch, do you not use a hoop? I don't see any hoop marks....you are brave, I don't think I could stitch without one!