Sunday, March 28, 2010

Wonderful New CDS Sets!

Christmas already?? Well, no, not really - this is just one piece of a *wonderful* new set that is being released April 1st at Clear Dollar Stamps called Heartfelt Sentiments. It is a collection of sentiments and images that will cover just about any occasion, and I *love* the font. This is definitely a "go to" set that I will use over and over. Be sure that you drop in on Lori's blog to see the full set!!!

My next card uses a simply fun set called Doodlebug. He is just too cute! I had the other two sentiments in the set in mind when I was coloring this card... "Feeling Blue?" "Try painting yourself a different color!" I think I'll add that to the inside when I'm ready to send it. :-)

My last card for today uses two single stamps - Closed Scroll and Congratulations Graduate. These will definitely get put to use at my house this year, as I have a few graduations coming up!

Be sure to drop by the other designers' blogs and see all the other fun sets being shown today, and come back tomorrow for Day Two!! :-)


Clear Dollar Stamps Preview Team:



CDS STAMPS USED: Heartfelt Sentiments
CS/PAPERS: White CS, Moxxie DP
INK: Brocade Blue, Soft Suede
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Sewing Machine, Labels 5 Die, Scalloped Border Punch, Sponge, Brads

CDS STAMPS USED: Doodlebug
CS/PAPERS: Apricot, Blue, Red, White CS; SU DP
INK: Memento Black
MARKERS: YG03, R37, B04, Y17
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Brads, Deckle & Classic Rectangle Dies, Argyle CB Folder, Word Window punch
COLORING: copics

CDS STAMPS USED: Closed Scroll, Congratulations Graduate
CS/PAPERS: White, Red, Black CS
INK: Memento Black
COPICS: T3, R29, R37, R59
ACCENTS/TOOLS: Ribbon, Classic & Scalloped Rectangle Dies


12 comments:

Cassie said...

Great sneaks, Tricia! I loved your little Doodlebug from the moment I saw him, hehe. He makes me giggle ;D

Kay's Creative Corner said...

Tricia, they are all so pretty! Love that little Doodlebug guy,so cute!

Stacy Morgan said...

Your snowflake card is so pretty! Great little bug and love the grad one. Wonderful sneaks!

Linda Anderson said...

Totally fabulous cards Tricia!!! I must say, I love, love, love your brown and blue Christmas card!! I love non-traditional holiday colors and you really did it with this one!!

Linda

Kevin Renz said...

Awesome samples! I love the unique holiday card.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, what beautiful work! Love the paint on the doodlebug. It made me chuckle! Great idea! Love the brown and blue together for the Christmas card! Just wonderful - keep up the great work!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Beautifully done. I love the Christmas card the best! Very unique and soft.

:-)

Angela Thomas said...

Gorgeous!!! Love your samples!

Linda Borneman said...

Hi Tricia! Beautiful sneaks this month!

Your Christmasy "Heartfelt Sentiments" is so pretty...love the designer paper, your sponging and the cute mini brads in the middle of each snowflake!

And lookie at that adorable "Doodlebug" card! I love the bright and happy color scheme and your cute layout!

My fav is your graduation card. Love, love, love everything about it!

Lisa Lara said...

Real beauties Tricia. I love how you did the doodlebug. Your Christmas card is lovely.

Unknown said...

these are fabulous Tricia, the painted marks on Doodlebugs face is such a cute idea and I love the colors and sponging on your Heartfelt card!! Great peeks!!

Joan Ervin said...

Your sneaks are all fabulous, Tricia...love the colors and snowflakes on the first, such beautiful coloring on the second, and the graduation card is wonderful with those awesome coloes and ribbon!!!