Saturday, March 13, 2010

Feeling a little Fluey??

Isn't she just the cutest? (Do I say that about every stamp I own??? LOL!) This is Fluey Huggabug from Stampin' Bella and she was perfect for this week's "Anything Goes" challenge over on the BellaBlog. I paper pieced little Fluey's dress and colored her with copics... added some shading with pastels. The sentiment is also from Stampin' Bella and I'm always glad to have cards in my stash with such a sweet saying. Sometimes there's really nothing else that can be said.

Thanks so much for continuing to stop by and for your sweet comments. I appreciate each one of you!

Blessings!

Tricia

5 comments:

Cassie said...

Oh my goodness isn't she adorable?! I love how you've colored her with such soft colors. What a lovely little card, Tricia ;D

Georgia Ehrmann said...

She is the cutest! And your card is too sweet! I love the sentiment...everyone needs a hug now and then!

Alex Maldonado said...

Too precious Tricia!!! LOve her - I think I'm going to have to have her thanks to you!! :)

CarlaKH said...

adorable!

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable and sweet card.