Thursday, March 18, 2010

Cocoa Mouse

It's digi day again over in the Sweet n Sassy group! Today's challenge was to make an Easter card, and the free digi set that you'll receive for playing is an adorable set of sentiments. :-) Can't wait to get mine! I had next to no time to play today, but Cocoa with his flowers was already colored, so I put together a quick card with a go-to layout - just leaving a little extra white at the top when I cut out my main image to leave room for a little bit of ribbon.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I'm *still* in catch up mode!! Yikes!

Blessings!

Tricia


5 comments:

Stacy said...

This is adorable! I love this sweet image and your beautiful papers!

Tammi said...

Tricia this is CUTE, love what you did with the image!

debby4000 said...

Oh this is so adorable Tricia, gorgeous card.
luv
Debby

CarlaKH said...

how adorable.. the coloring is just beautiful!

Mary Duffek said...

Adorable little mouse....sooo cute!