Tuesday, February 23, 2010

You're Giraffe-ic!

I've had this little digi giraffe and sentiment by Sweet & Sassy Stamps colored up for a while now, but just hadn't gotten around to putting him on a card, so I did some challenge jumping to get my creative juices flowing and here's what happened! :-)

I stopped off at The Sweet Stop Sketch challenge to find the sketch... which is there, although Mrs. Giraffe is kind of in the way... and added a few flowers for the twist. Then - with the colors and flowers and saying, I decided that it would be a perfect Mother's Day card for the Digital Tuesday challenge as well! It's nice as a Mom to be told that you are terrific - ummm.... I mean Giraffe-ic!! :-)

Here's the card in full...

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you'll be able to swing by again tomorrow!

Blessings!

Tricia

6 comments:

Ellibelle said...

Hi Tricia!!!
So happy to see you playing the digital tuesday challenge.
Hope you're doing great!
I love your card the giraffe is so cute, and the sentiment is adorable.
Hope you'll play again next week!
Hugs, Ellie.

Cassie said...

Super cute, Tricia! It's inspiring me to get in there and make some baby cards, even though this isn't one. That sentiment is making me giggle. . .too cute ;D

Anjou Krelovich said...

What a cute card! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at DTC!

debby4000 said...

Oh Tricia this is gorgeous and so cute.
luv
Debby

Ann said...

Interesting how you created your squares with the giraffe and the brade. Just perfect for the Sweet Stop challenge! Thanks for playing along with our challenge this week!

Andrea said...

Love your take on the sketch! Adorable how the giraffe commands the card, but underneath him are the squares...very cute! Thanks for playing along with the Sweet Stop!