Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Another Finish

We had Christmas again this weekend with some friends. How fun! I highly recommend celebrating Christmas in February as well as December. It makes winter seem shorter. :-) Here's a little Lizzie Kate Flip It that I finally finished into an ornament for one of my friends. I used fabric from my stash and the recommended threads. I just adore the little sheep! I think he was supposed to have a charm on him, but I used a different thread count and the charm was too big. I'll save it for next time.

Thanks for stopping by!

Blessings,

Tricia

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

This little ornament is so cute. Having Christmas in February sounds like fun.

CarlaKH said...

that is darling!

Tammi said...

How fun, it looks like Christmas with all that snow back East! ;) Beautiful ornament Tricia!