Sunday, November 01, 2009

Happy Birthday CDS!!

Happy birthday, CDS!! Have you checked out Lori's Blog yet?? Today is the start of the Great Candy Caper! Today we will begin the party with 5 great days of games, prizes, and fun! And part of *my* fun was making this sample to share with you! It's from a set called Birthday Celebrations that is available this month at a special sale price. How fun is that!! It's chock fun of cute images and birthday sentiments. For this card I used some cute dp that was sent to us as a "supply challenge". I did lots of paper piercing (aka - sewing on the sewing machine without any thread in it!) and I popped up the butterfly's wing, after coloring him with copics. I love the bright colors. Wouldn't it be cheery for a little girl??

Don't forget to check out the Candy Caper!!! Thanks for stopping by!

Birthday Celebration:

Fluttering By

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Birthday Celebration
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Green Galore, White, Bazzill Dusty Blue, Making Memories DP (Giggle Kids)
INKPADS:Memento Black, Not Quite Navy
MARKERS:Copics - YR07, B02, YG03, YG63, RV34
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Ribbon, Threading Water Fiskars Punch, 1 3/8" and Scalloped Circle Punch, Sponge, Sewing Machine, Dimensionals, Spica Glitter Pen (clear)
COLORING MEDIUM (if any): Copics

SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any): 3d on Butterfly's wing

5 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Love that butterfly! Awesome card Tricia!
:-)

Linda Anderson said...

Such a beautiful card Tricia!!!!

Linda

Joan Ervin said...

What a beautiful birthday card...such pretty colors and I love all the pretty ribbons!!!!

Unknown said...

Tricia,
I have been drooling over this card ever since I saw it in our gallery!
AWESOME!!!!!
Hugs,
True :)

Shawne said...

Beautiful Tricia, and I'm so glad you said the name of that dp, I've been wondering, I love it!