Saturday, October 17, 2009

Think Pink

Lisa picked a wonderful challenge for us today for the Clear Dollar Stamp Weekend Color Challenge... Think Pink - in honor of October's emphasis on Breast Cancer Awareness. I hope you'll join us!! I used a few new stamps that came in the mail yesterday... I couldn't have them just sitting there looking at me!! :-) The little birdhouse is a $1.25 stamp, and the beautiful Scripture verse is from a wonderful set called Pretty Little Scriptures. It's a set of 10 for only $7.99. I love the font and the verses included are wonderfully encouraging.

Another clean and simple card. A little stamping, a little coloring with copics, a cuttlebug folder, some ribbons, a button, my nesties and a few dimensionals. Sweet and simple.

Have a blessed weekend!

Tricia

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Very pretty card Tricia!

Candy F. said...

Oh Tricia your card is beautiful. I never would have thought to team those 2 sets together -- great idea.

auntbeespickles said...

Tricia, you never disappoint!! Beautiful!!! I don't have that little bird house. How cute is that with the verse. Totally Adorable!!

Joan Ervin said...

Such a beautiful pink card, Tricia....I love the CDS's you used and what wonderful details!!!!

Dawn B. said...

Awwww you picked some good ones.. I love this card Tricia.. Great job..

Lisa Lara said...

Can you say adorable?! Oh Tricia, I have not bought this stamp. It is soooo cute. I love the dollar stamps. This is so cute paired with this sentiment. I love your layout and swiss dots.

Unknown said...

I don't know if I ordered that birdhouse or not but if I didn't I know I will now!!! How adorable and perfect sentiment! Pam

Christi said...

Tricia your card is elegant and beautiful! Great Job!

Becky Sorensen said...

Very beautiful. I love this card.

stampinganja said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!
Love what you do with the challenge week after week. You are very talented, thanks, Anja

Linsey R said...

Oh my goodness, this is just so precious! I adore your ribbon treatment and how you adorned the cute little button! Absolutely darling card, Tricia! TFS your fabulous creativity! :)

Shawne said...

Beautiful Tricia! That verse is perfect with the stamp, just so pretty!

Kevin Renz said...

Gorgeous card Tricia! You guys always do such an awesome job with these color challenges!

Laurie Wilson said...

oh my, this is absolutely precious!!

Cathy at Paper Garden Projects said...

This is very cute - I love the button accent - perfect!