Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Railroads and Dinosaurs! Day One Sneak Peeks!

I *love* the last four days of the month when I can finally show you the fun Clear Dollar Stamps that I've been working with! Today I get to introduce you two sets - Railroad Memories and Dinomite - and they definitely *are* dinomite!! :-)

The first card is made with the Railroad Memories set and is quite clean and simple. I used all reds (well, except for the track...) since one of our dt challenges was to do a monochromatic red card. The dp is from a little K&Co mat pack that I have. I think I've used almost the entire pad. Love it!
The next card is from one of my favorite sets of this release. Isn't this little dinosaur sweet??? One of my blogging friends sent me the doily and it just worked perfectly for framing my little purple friend!

Be sure to stop by the other designers' blogs for more cards and even some more set previews! And remember that you can always see the full reveal of the stamp set on Lori's blog.

(Links in my sidebar, if they don't click through!)


See you here tomorrow!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Hello

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Railroad Memories
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS:K&Co DP, Cranberry, White, Confetti White
INKPADS:Baroque Burgundy, Soft Suede
MARKERS:Copics - R59, R29, E31, E51, E33, E37, E49
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Ribbon, Button, Gold Cord, 1 1/4", 1 3/8" and Scallop Circle Punches, sponge dauber
COLORING MEDIUM (if any): copics


Friend

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED:Dinomite
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Green Galore, White, Bazzill Orchid
INKPADS:Memento Black
MARKERS:Copics - BV00, BV04, YG03
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Lace doily, ribbon, CB Tiny Tags die, CB Swiss Dots Folder, prismacolors
COLORING MEDIUM (if any): Copics & Prismacolors
SPECIAL TECHNIQUES (if any):


10 comments:

Cassie said...

Super great sneaks, Tricia! That dinosaur is soooo cute ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh super cute Dino card, I like the lacey border so very sweet. The train is super cool how you stamped him half off and your coloring is awesome!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

What can I say that hasn't already been said Tricia? Awesome preview creations!

:-)

Angela Thomas said...

Your train card is absolutely beautiful! Well done.

Love your colors for your dino card.

Laurie Wilson said...

Love that manly train card in all reds, it is fabulous! That purple dino card is too stinking cute!

Unknown said...

The doily on the dinosaur card is such a cute idea... it's like your own version of a spellbinders pendant die! Great job Tricia!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, what wonderful cards! They are both really great. Love the look of the doily with the dino. Too cute. Great Job keep it up girl!!

Candy F. said...

Hi Tricia! I love how the train card turned out in all reds -- it looks so rich. The doily on the dino card is a great touch.

Shawne said...

Just had to come by, I saw your egg card on Lori's blog and LOVED it, super cute CAS! These are great too!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Ouuuu! Such a CUTE sneak peek! That crochet is amazing. What a brilliant idea!