Thursday, October 29, 2009

The Peace of God - Sneak Peek Day 2


Isn't this verse beautiful? Its design, yes, but the *truth* of it as well. I made a paper flower with my Boho Blossoms punch and some Cosmo Cricket paper (Early Bird) and added some punched fronds, but other than that I kept it very simple to keep the focus on the verse itself. I know I'll be using this stamp often!!

There are a number of other sets being revealed today, so be sure to visit my other dt sisters!! I know you'll be inspired!!

Lori McCroskey


Angela Thomas

Candy Fosta

Cassie Trask

Katie Renz

Kim Teasdale

Laurie Wilson

Linda Anderson

Nancy Grant

Sarah Taylor

Stacy Morgan


Be sure to stop by tomorrow! I have three more sets to show you!!

Blessings!

Tricia

Phil 4:6-7

The Peace of God

ALL CDSTAMPS LLC STAMP SETS USED: Phil. 4:6-7
CARDSTOCK AND PAPERS: Ivory Naturals, Olive Green, Cosmo Cricket Early Bird DP
INKPADS:Soft Suede
MARKERS:None
ACCESSORIES AND EMBELLISHMENTS:Sewing Machine, Boho Blossoms Punch, Brad, MS Frond Punch, sponge, Corner Rounder



6 comments:

Candy F. said...

I love the colors and the layout of this card. Simple but so classy.

Stacy Morgan said...

Very pretty! Great papers and your focus is on the scripture!

Angela Thomas said...

This is absolutely beautiful!!!

Kevin Renz said...

This is a simply beautiful card!

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, beautiful card. So classy! Great Job!

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Awesome design! I love the rounded edges on the bottom. Great detail.

:-)