Saturday, October 31, 2009

Last Day of Sneak Peeks!

Are you familiar with the Stamp of the Month program that Clear Dollar Stamps has? Every month a limited edition stamp set is released that's not for sale, but you can get it FREE when you place a $50 order! This month's SOM is Mouse Dreams with this adorable dreaming mousey. Isn't he (or she??) sweet?


In the spirit of getting ready for Christmas, I used a couple of the new single stamps that are being released to make a gift list for myself. I half of a jr. legal pad and covered it with a cardstock cover, then used the Gift Trio and Acts 20:35 verse to decorate it. I love the verse and thought it was a perfect one to use on a notebook you were going to use to fill with ideas of things to give away! :-) I love the "dollar" stamps that CDS sells - there are a number of them being released tomorrow - both images and sentiments - and I have at least 3 or 4 on my wish list!!

So there you have it! Aren't they fun?? Be sure to visit the other designers, and if you have a minute, I'd love to hear what your favorite of the new sets is!!

Here's the sneak peek list again...


Blessings!

Tricia

4 comments:

Cassie said...

Tricia, I just love how you colored your dreamy little mouse, and the long shape of your Acts card is perfect! ;D

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, I like the micey in the soft pinks and creams just too cute. Your tall card is wonderful, very pretty.

auntbeespickles said...

Hi Tricia, both of these are just too cute! Love the mouse in pinks! Also, love all those gifts! Great job girl!!

Stacy said...

Tricia, I haven't had time to comment on all of them, But I really just love everything you have been creating!!! I am going to make one of those notebooks, that is a wonderful idea. I am so scared to order my first Dollar Stamp, I keep going to their site, but am afraid I will get addicted and overspend! LOL!!! You are making it harder and harder to resist!