Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Hello Kitty

Did you see all the cute cards done with this little kitty from the Patchpal Scarecrow set during the Clear Dollar Stamps previews?? I love him! I decided to use him to look over the word FALL. Isn't it fun that the words fit right inside the circle and scalloped circle punches? So quick and easy! Every month, Laurie, our design team leader gives us the challenge to create some cards without designer paper, so for this card, I took the single leaf stamp and used it to make a border across the top and bottom of the card. I like how it frames the card without detracting from my image.

Thanks for stopping by today! Be sure to visit the Clear Dollar Stamps Gallery for more inspiration!!

5 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute, I do like the kitty in this set.

Candy F. said...

Wow Tricia -- great idea to use the kitty like that (very creative)!

Dawn B. said...

Awww this is so cute. I just love the way you used this image.. Super job...

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo cute...love that adorable little kitty and what gorgeous colors and details!!!!

Laurie Wilson said...

So cute! I just love how you have him peeping up above the fall word! Gorgeous fall colors!