Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Harvest Hello!

Today I have a fun card from the newly released Stamp of the Month set Harvest Hellos from Clear Dollar Stamps. I used one of my favorite fall color combos - navy and mustard - for this card, and kept it very clean and simple. A couple of notes. I pulled out my mulberry paper to make this card. Do you still have any around? See if you can find it and add it to your next project. It adds such pretty softness to a card! The other thing that I tried for this card was to color my pearls with my copics so that they would match the card. Isn't that fun?? You really need to try it.

Remember, the Harvest Hellos set is FREE with a $50 purchase this month at Clear Dollar Stamps. Yay!!

4 comments:

Candy F. said...

I love this color combo. I almost never use mustard but it looks great with the navy. You certainly have a knack for taking a small, simple (pretty) image and creating the perfect focal image.

Stacy Morgan said...

This is so simple and sweet, its a perfect fall card.

Dawn B. said...

I really like this color combo.. It is so rich and elegant.. I so wish I could sponge like that.. I need lessons. Really great card Tricia..

debby4000 said...

Beautiful colour combo and fabulous elegant card.
luv
Debby