Wednesday, October 28, 2009

"Fall" to Layout!

Do you have some "fall to" layouts? This is one of my favorites for my narrower Magnolia images. The card size is 3 x 6 - or a 6 x 6 sheet folded in half, and it fits the 3 smallest long rectangle nesties just wonderfully!

I colored Stylish Tilda with copics in fall colors so I could play along with the KL Stampin & Scrappin challenge. She's matted on some Cosmo Cricket Earth Love dp, and the little banner is dp as well. The sentiment is from Clear Dollar Stamps.

I hope you have a chance to play along in the challenge. There's a lovely prize up for grabs!!

See you tomorrow for some more Clear Dollar Sneak Peeks!

Blessings!

Tricia

3 comments:

Stacy Morgan said...

Oh isn't she just precious. I love the tall card, and your dp is great.

Candy F. said...

I'm going to have to try this size card. I love the Magnolia image you used and your coloring is fantastic.

Kelly L said...

Wow, Tricia, again your coloring is lovely! I like this "fall to" layout, and I think I have to create some of this size myself. GREAT idea! Thanks for joining us over at KL SNS!!! Good luck! :)Hugs, Kel