Thursday, September 10, 2009

Kitchen Tilda

If you've read my blog for any length of time at all you'll know that I love these sweet little Tilda stamps, and here is a new one that just grabbed my heart. Her name is "Kitchen Tilda" and I've decided that she is going to be the mascot for our Menu Challenge over on the GraceWorks blog. I put her on preorder right away, but in the meantime, Sharon graciously sent me a few images to play with. Thanks, Sharon!!! I used some different K&Co papers for the background of the card and the Thinking of You sentiment from Verve. Tilda is colored with copics.

Thanks for stopping by!!!

2 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Wow!!! Beautiful card, Tricia! Your coloring is fantastic and this Tilda just steals the show! Gorgeous work! hugs!

debby4000 said...

Oh she is delightful and beautifully coloured, fab card.
luv
Debby