Friday, April 17, 2009

You Deer!!

I have a fun card to share with you today.  It's really simple, but I just love how it turned out.  I used the colors from the Clear Dollar Stamps Color Challenge over on PaperCraft Planet and pulled out my Woodland Critters set again.  I colored the dear - oops, deer! - with prismas and oms and added some zigzag stitching with my machine.  The little hoofprints add a cute border and the button laced with linen thread is the finishing touch.

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

Stamp Sets Used: Clear Dollar Stamps Woodland Critters
Cardstock & Papers: Bazzill Olive, SU Sand and Coral
Inkpads: Palette Black, Cameo Coral, Antique Linen Distress Ink
Accessories: Sponge, Prismas & OMS, button, linen thread, sewing machine
Techniques: Basic Stamping, Tearing, Tone on tone Stamping

1 comment:

Cassie said...

This is wonderful! Your coloring is outstanding, and I really like the torn edge and sewn top. Great layout too! :D