Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Elzybell Sheep


Hi all!  It's been a few days since I posted, hasn't it?!  I had a wedding shower to attend out of state this weekend and I'm just catching up with life again.  Isn't that the way it goes??  I did get to do quite a bit of stamping yesterday, so I'll have a few things to share...

This card is one of my favorites from my stamping marathon yesterday.  It uses the Elzybells clear set From Me to Ewe.  I love sheep - they remind me of my Good Shepherd - so this was a must have set for me and I was *so* excited when Elzybells had the free international shipping special a while back!  Now I just wished I'd picked up the other Farm Animal stamps at the same time!!

Anyway.  My sheep is colored with Prismas & OMS and the flower is colored with copics.  I added some stitching and a sponged, doily punched accent, along with a little taffeta ribbon.  The inside is decorated, too - which I usually don't take time for, but it was the challenge this week, and it turned out so pretty that I might just make it into a Mother's Day card.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!!

Tricia

5 comments:

Karen said...

Cute spring card!! Love the details in the stitching and lace trim. And the inside is just as wonderful!! :>

Laurie Wilson said...

Oooohh, this is SO precious!! Cute trim and sewing!

elizabeth said...

This is beautiful Tricia and your colouring is fab!

xx

Stampin' Meg said...

I love that pink background around the sheep !

Alison said...

Love the punched and sponged border and your fabulous colouring. I'm beginning to find decorating the inside addictive!