Monday, February 23, 2009

Viva La Verve - Week 4

Aren't these pretty colors?  Rose, Mustard and Olive... I love them!  They're actually the color challenge from last week on SCS.  I used them with the Verve sketch challenge to make this card with the Meditations set from Verve.  We were supposed to use some acetate on our card and that is *really* out of my box, but I did it.  Where????  I punched out a little flower, then backed it with dp and put a brad through it to hold my ribbon bow.  Don't believe me?  Here's the close up.

 See!! :)  (Double click if you need further proof.... )

Thanks for reading! 

Blessings,

Tricia

3 comments:

Tammi said...

Ooohhh pretty! I really like those colors together, love how you used them. And wow you've been busy, all your cards are fantastic!

Junieb said...

WOW, and WOW again, this is one of the most beautiful cards I've ever seen!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.