Tuesday, February 03, 2009

His Strength


The Mojo Monday sketch for this week just called for me to pull out the pansies again.  They are such beautiful flowers and look so peaceful surrounding this encouraging verse from Philippians.  The card is fairly self explanatory.  Lots of cutting and dimensionals!!  Besides the Spring Pansy set, I used another old favorite on the River Rock layer - my Script background stamp, and I tucked my ribbon into my brad to "update" its look.

Thank you always for stopping by my blog.  You honor me with your presence. :)  Don't forget to scroll down if you haven't entered my blog candy yet!

11 comments:

Stacy said...

Lovely card Trisha!

debby4000 said...

Beautiful card, the pansy really finish the card perfectly.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful!!!!

Christi Flores said...

This is amazing!!!!

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Trisha, this is so beautiful. Absolutely lovely!

Anonymous said...

What a lovely card, beautiful!
Congratulations on your Mojo win:)

jhet said...

Congratulations! Your card won at Mojo72 contest! You deserve it. :)

dpkennedy said...

This is just gorgeous! Congrats on being one of the winners...you deserve it!

~T~ said...

Congrats on winning! Very pretty card.

Anonymous said...

This is a lovely card, well done and congrats!

Crystal said...

What a stunner ! Gorgeous colors together ! Congratulations Trisha!