Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Be Mine

Kraftin' Kimmie is celebrating her birthday with some challenges, so I decided to combine her sketch with the House Mouse Challenge Blog theme of "Valentine".  I used up old dp, colored with prismas and oms and cut a little tag with my Cuttlebug.  I love those little tags!!  The PTI Mixed Messages fit in them just perfectly!! 

Thanks so much for all the comments letting me know that you stopped by.  I do read every one and they make my day!! :)

Blessings!

Tricia

9 comments:

Jennifer said...

Is this ever sweet or what??!! The pinks are just wonderful and this House Mouse stamp is precious. What a delightful Valentine!

Tammi said...

How cute! Beautiful coloring, love the paper and tag too!

Cindi said...

Super, Duper Cute. I love the paper!

Melinda said...

awesome!

Kraftin' Kimmie said...

Oh that's absolutely precious Tricia! Great job with the sketch!!

Christi said...

This is too stinkin' cute!!!

Amy Sheffer said...

Darling! I love that pink paper and your coloring is superb!

Allison said...

sooo cute
AllisonX

Sue from Oregon said...

Darling card!