Friday, December 12, 2008

Punchy Card Kit Card!

The challenge on Cute Card Thursday was to create a card using punches - which was perfect since my card kit has snowflake punches in it!!  Hmmm... maybe this won't count for the challenge, I guess I used my nesties, too.  I'll have to go read the instructions again.  Remember to let me know if you'd like a card kit.  I have two left! :) (The card kit post is two down if you need a reminder of what is included.  I did use an extra piece of cardstock that you won't find in your kit...)

Have a splendid evening!

Tricia

8 comments:

Tammi said...

Adorable card and great kit Tricia! I have this stamp and haven't used it yet, I should get it out. :)

Andrea, said...

Fab card, that is such a sweet image, thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

paylin said...

That’s beautiful creation and lovely layout.

Well just to drop by to say " hello " takecare and have a great day
Regards,
x

Christi Flores said...

This is adorable!!!

Stacy said...

OH...this card is sooo cute! Love the colors!

Naoual said...

What a lovely card. Such a cute image, I love it!

xx Naoual

Bev said...

This is fabulous - love the colours and the sweet image. hugs Bev x

Joey said...

Hi, gorgeous card, I love the image and the colours you have used. joey xxx