Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just for You - High Hopes Style

The challenge this week on the High Hopes Challenge blog is to use metal on your card. I only have a few High Hopes images, so I pulled out this adorable elephant, colored him for Christmas with my Prismacolors and OMS and used some metal embellishments so I could play along. Isn't he sweet?? He reminds me of the little elephant Webkinz that I got for 1/2 price on Black Friday. The only other thing I got that day was ordered from Hancock Fabric and my daughter and I went in on it together. Can you guess what it was?? A Janome Sew Mini! :) I'm so excited! I can use it for my cards and my dd will use it for home ec. Can't wait til it shows up!

I hope I'll be able to do a LOT of crafting this week. One of my projects is to complete a Christmas quilt that I've had all the fabric for since last year... another is to complete a cross-stitched Christmas stocking that I'm making for a friend. We'll see if I get any stamping done or not! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

Card Details:
Stamps: High Hopes, Stampin' Up
DP: Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Bazzill, SU
Accessories: SU Hardware, TAC Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Prismacolors, OMS

7 comments:

Nikki Fairbairn said...

Gorgeous card Tricia, beautifully coloured and love the papers, bow and layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Tammi said...

This is adorable, love the layout! Wow, cross stitching a stocking, what alot of work! And yay on the new sewing machine! Your setting for your table is beautiful. Have a nice day!

Debbie Olson said...

Beautifully colored, Tricia! I just tagged you. (Please forgive me!) Seriously, feel free to play or not--I just want to make sure that anyone who doesn't know that you are here finds your blog. :-D More info here: http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2008/12/random-tag--goo.html

Rach said...

a wonderful card, love this image and how you have coloured it so beautifully. thanks for sharing. hugs rachxx

Lee said...

Awww........that is just so stinkin' cute!!!! We all get a kick out Webkinz!!!! LOL

Ila said...

I love this card!! your coloring and festive paper looks fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Sirpaliina said...

Beautiful card.