Sunday, November 30, 2008

Just for You - High Hopes Style

The challenge this week on the High Hopes Challenge blog is to use metal on your card. I only have a few High Hopes images, so I pulled out this adorable elephant, colored him for Christmas with my Prismacolors and OMS and used some metal embellishments so I could play along. Isn't he sweet?? He reminds me of the little elephant Webkinz that I got for 1/2 price on Black Friday. The only other thing I got that day was ordered from Hancock Fabric and my daughter and I went in on it together. Can you guess what it was?? A Janome Sew Mini! :) I'm so excited! I can use it for my cards and my dd will use it for home ec. Can't wait til it shows up!

I hope I'll be able to do a LOT of crafting this week. One of my projects is to complete a Christmas quilt that I've had all the fabric for since last year... another is to complete a cross-stitched Christmas stocking that I'm making for a friend. We'll see if I get any stamping done or not! :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

Card Details:
Stamps: High Hopes, Stampin' Up
DP: Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Bazzill, SU
Accessories: SU Hardware, TAC Ribbon, Paper Piercer, Prismacolors, OMS

7 comments:

Bunny-Zoe's Blog said...

Gorgeous card Tricia, beautifully coloured and love the papers, bow and layout, Hugs, Nikki x

Tammi said...

This is adorable, love the layout! Wow, cross stitching a stocking, what alot of work! And yay on the new sewing machine! Your setting for your table is beautiful. Have a nice day!

Debbie Olson said...

Beautifully colored, Tricia! I just tagged you. (Please forgive me!) Seriously, feel free to play or not--I just want to make sure that anyone who doesn't know that you are here finds your blog. :-D More info here: http://debbiedesigns.typepad.com/muse_and_amuse/2008/12/random-tag--goo.html

Rach said...

a wonderful card, love this image and how you have coloured it so beautifully. thanks for sharing. hugs rachxx

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Awww........that is just so stinkin' cute!!!! We all get a kick out Webkinz!!!! LOL

Ila said...

I love this card!! your coloring and festive paper looks fabulous!!...Hugs, Ila

Sirpaliina said...

Beautiful card.