Tuesday, October 14, 2008

New Challenge

Well, I did it. I followed one of the layer upon layer sketches that are favored by European stampers and actually like it!! The little monkeys and blanket are from Scrapmagasinet, and the sketch is this week's challenge on the Scrapmagasinet DT blog. Aren't they fun?? I love the look of all the designer paper together! :) The monkeys are colored with my SU markers and popped up on their little blanket, and the saying is from The Angel Company. Thanks for stopping by!

9 comments:

Tammi said...

I'm a layer girl, so I'm def. loving this! Pretty papers you used and cute image.

Melissa Craig said...

Who can't love layers... especially this time of year. I love to wear layers... comfy t's under comfier sweatshirts. My cards are no different. Way cute Tricia!!

WencheP said...

The monkeys are so cute! I like your card, colorful and fun!

Thanks for joining!

-DT Wenche

Heather Huggins said...

Fabulous!! Thanks for joining us this week. Your card is super.

Anonymous said...

Love this card and the layers of paper look fabulous :-) Such a fun image too.
Carole

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Cute image and the colours and papers work wonderful together! Great layout!

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute :)

Cecilia said...

Very nice card and lovely colours!

Hugs, Tiina

6 wacky women said...

Such a sweet card. I love all the layers and colors.
Take care
Karen