Wednesday, October 01, 2008

CCT Sparkle


Isn't this a fun picture??  I love the little meecy mouse in the middle who's jumping for his Life Saver.   He makes me smile.  I colored the image with prismas and OMS and added some sparkle on the tree branches for the Cute Card Thursday challenge.  Then I tucked a little tag in the corner, so I can play in the House Mouse Challenge, too!! :)  The cardstock is SU and Basic Grey, and did you notice the distress ink again?  Told you I was loving it!!

Have a wonderful day!

Tricia

12 comments:

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card Tricia, I love how you have coloured the cute image. Thanks for joining in the CCT challenge

Annie said...

that is such an adorable image with those cute mice and coloured fabulously. hugs, annie x

Sue said...

what a lovely card and so cute:)

sue

Tammi said...

Aren't they cute, I love their excitement for the candy! Wonderful coloring...so very cute!

Els G. said...

A wonderful card! Yhe image is adoring!
Els
x

Be Inspired Always said...

Beautiful card Tricia.


Jillian
The Star Project

Carolyn Bounds said...

Beautifully fun card!!! You are so right about the little mousie in the middle...he is ADORABLE, and he makes me smile too:o)

Thank you for joining us in this week's challenge. I hope you decide to play along with us next week, so I can admire more of your wonderful creations:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

what an adorable card. this is just wonderful. love the image and your coloring is beautiful. love that little tag in the corner and the gold cording. tfs

Janneke said...

Great card and thanks for joining.

X Janneke

mycardz said...

WOW, great card...the candy looks soooo real! I love it. Thanks for "playing" and be sure to come back next week :)

Carmen O. said...

What a great card! I love the image and how you colored it. Beautiful!

Catherine said...

what a great image and you color it beautifully =)