Monday, September 29, 2008

Cross Stitch Bunny

I just love this Happy Hoppers stamp with the cross stitching bunny.  Especially considering how much I love to cross-stitch.  And I love pretty scissors - Ginghers especially.  And I thoroughly enjoyed useing my new threading water punch!!! :)  It looks like eyelet, and I got such a good deal on it, cuz it was 50% off at Hobby Lobby.   I colored the picture with prismas and OMS and then used my new Linen Distress Ink to sponge around it.  You'll notice a lot of distressing this week.  Once I started, I couldn't stop!! :)  Thanks for stopping by!

Tricia

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Adorable! As usual your coloring leaves me speechless!
Blessings

Jane said...

This is beautiful, love it

Linanna DESIGNS said...

I adore this card, the image is stunning, what a cute design. Hugs Linda x

Tammi said...

How adorable!! Great coloring, this is really cute!

Lim said...

Oh my, this card is gorgeous. I'm so glad that you enjoy my Candy Blog so I can found your blog.
Hugs,
LIM

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my word, such a sweet, sweet card. Love that image and your rich and detailed coloring. You've really brought it to life! Thanks for participating in the OCC stitching challenge!

Debbie Olson said...

Tricia, you are a fabulous colorist--beautiful job!

mitchells2000 said...

As a fellow cross-stitcher, I LOVE this card! it's adorable, and you did a great job coloring.