Wednesday, April 30, 2008

May Dots

I missed last week's Tilda & Friends ATC challenge, so I have some catching up to do!! So first, here's last week's theme of "Going Dotty". I made the dots on the tub and figured the bubbles looked dotty, as well. Lots of Stickles on this one!! :)




This week's theme had to do with May - Think dancing 'round the maypole, spring flowers and sunshine. This sweet little Tilda has to be one of my very, very favorites. She's a little smaller than some of the others and I just *adore* her polka dotted boots!!!


Hope you have a wonderful, glorious, last day of April. See you tomorrow for the blog candy drawing!!

11 comments:

Ila said...

These are just the Cutest....I love both of these Fabulous ATC's!!

cats whiskers said...

They are both really cheery, will the sun ever shine. I love the colours you have used
Jacqui x

Annie said...

they are both so cute! love the spotty tub and Tilda in the spotty boots looks happy at the thought of sunnier days! thanks for joining in the fun with us. annie x

Delia said...

I hope you are feeling better, these ATC are awesome, I love them both.

Anonymous said...

They are both really marvellous ! So pretty ! I love the colors and the stamp ! Very great work ! Wonderful !

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous ATCs, great colours and stamps

Tova said...

the both are very beautiful ! Especially the "may celebration" !

Anonymous said...

2 wonderful ATC!!! so cute!!!
fantastic work!!!

debby4000 said...

They're gorgeous ATC but I love the baby in the bath best.

milli said...

They are so sweet! Love the colours and the paper you have used!

Rose Ann said...

Adorable ATC's, Tricia!! I love them both!