Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's My Birthday!!


No, not really!! :) But today's CC Designs Sneak Peek is of the flying monkey (heeheehee) from the new It's My Birthday set. I love this set!! Hopefully, I'll have a chance to play some more with it this week, cuz it has Lucky and Lulu and presents and a cute cupcake, besides a couple of birthday sayings. A perfect birthday set, IMHO!! :)


I colored my monkey with Prismacolors and OMS and used Sketch Challenge #113 on ASB for the layout. Hey, would you like to join in this week's Stash Challenge over on ASB?? Here's the rules. #1 - Use a stamp that hasn't seen ink yet (New or Old!!) and #2 - Use a sketch or color challenge from ASB to help you lay out the card. Be sure to upload it to the gallery and put the link in Stash Challenge #19.


See you there!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Tricia!! I love that cute little monkey!!

Claudia said...

this is sooo cute Tricia. did you sent this to all that scraps? you should it is really pretty and they are looking for a DT member!

Anonymous said...

I love this one! hehe I love monkeys. :)