Tuesday, April 01, 2008

It's My Birthday!!


No, not really!! :) But today's CC Designs Sneak Peek is of the flying monkey (heeheehee) from the new It's My Birthday set. I love this set!! Hopefully, I'll have a chance to play some more with it this week, cuz it has Lucky and Lulu and presents and a cute cupcake, besides a couple of birthday sayings. A perfect birthday set, IMHO!! :)


I colored my monkey with Prismacolors and OMS and used Sketch Challenge #113 on ASB for the layout. Hey, would you like to join in this week's Stash Challenge over on ASB?? Here's the rules. #1 - Use a stamp that hasn't seen ink yet (New or Old!!) and #2 - Use a sketch or color challenge from ASB to help you lay out the card. Be sure to upload it to the gallery and put the link in Stash Challenge #19.


See you there!

3 comments:

Rose Ann said...

This is adorable, Tricia!! I love that cute little monkey!!

Claudia Rosa ~ Pretty Pressings said...

this is sooo cute Tricia. did you sent this to all that scraps? you should it is really pretty and they are looking for a DT member!

Anonymous said...

I love this one! hehe I love monkeys. :)