Friday, April 18, 2008

European Style

I love the number of elements that some of the European cardmakers use together. It's so not my usual style, but it is fun to try!! Here I have colored a Penny Black Hedgie with Prismacolors and OMS and layered it on two swatches of retired SU designer paper. The Rose Red piece in the background is stamped with the Polka Dot background stamp from CC Designs. I couldn't decide whether or not to add the flower, but I think I like it. I'm working hard not to hoard my flowers (Thank you, Mish, for the "no hoarding" helps the other day!!), so now I'm trying to use them up so I have a reason to go get more. *smile*

The gals on one of my YahooGroups are enabling me to buy some Tildas from the Magnolia site. We'll see how long I can hold out... I give myself about an hour. LOL!

No comments: