Thursday, April 03, 2008

Beautiful Butterflies


Here's a peek at another set by CC Designs that will be available tomorrow at All That Scraps. I used the polished stone technique for the background... well, sort of. First I embossed the butterfly with clear embossing powder. Then I wet a cotton ball with alcohol and swiped a few of my pink toned ink pads across the lids of one of my cd cases. I picked up the color with the cotton ball and swirled it on. Worked for me!! :) The butterfly and sentiment are included in the CC Designs set, and the pretty swirls are from The Angel Company.

So, do you have a favorite CC Design set so far this month?? If you've been checking out the design team blogs, you'll see that there are even more sets than I've shown you. So many stamps. So little time. SIGH!!


I was out of town all day yesterday, so I feel WAY behind. I would love to show you a few more cards with the It's My Birthday set, and I need to make my Cute Card Thursday Card and Tilda ATC... *and* The Angel Company has a great promotion coming up next week... (Hint... stamp sets for $2.95!!!!) Be sure to check back later!!


No comments: