Friday, March 21, 2008

More Mia



I am having so much fun with this pack of Mia's Cottage cardstock from TAC!! I got the cardstock and matching ribbons and just "went to town". A lot of the cards I made I loved so much that I'm sending them in to The Angel Company for some of the current contests, but this one is made with supplies from here and there, so it's just right for my blog.

The patterned cardstock is all from TAC. The image is from Hats Off (TAC). I got the ribbon from Walmart, the apricot cardstock is Stampin Up, and the sentiment is from Gina K's How Sweet it Is set.


We're snowed in here for the time being... I heard that we're expecting between 10-18 inches. Happy Spring!!! LOL!!

PS... If you don't have an Angel Company demonstrator in your area, be sure to drop me a line and let me tell you about our current specials. They're fabulous!! (Overseas, too. I'd be happy to ship an order to you!) Or you can see for yourself at www.theangelcompany.net. Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Deb said...

Such a pretty card! Love this sweet image.
Wow, so much snow, it has been trying to snow here all weekend but so far not succeeded in lying.