Monday, February 18, 2008

Super Stamping Day!!

I had a wonderful stamping day today, but very little that I can show yet!! I made a few challenge cards for different groups that I'm a part of, a project for an Angel Company contest, and a couple of monkey cards. This is my favorite of those.

I stamped the hanging monkey from the Monkey Love set (CC Designs) on watercolor paper and used my watercolor crayons to color him in. I punched him out with the Super Jumbo Marvy punch, then punched out a Giga scalloped circle from some retired SU designer paper to mat him with. The dark brown layer is stamped with the Studio G words "hang in there", and the light brown layer is stamped with the new Plaid background from CC Designs and some speckles. "Thinking of You" is a Studio G stamp, as well. My favorite part is the ribbon... for some reason it reminds me of a vine swinging in the breeze... (good imagination, huh??!)

Be sure to stop by tomorrow. I'll have a fun stash challenge to share with you!

2 comments:

GiftsByHeidi said...

Love your monkey card. This is so cute!

Rose Ann said...

So cute!! I love your little monkey card!!