Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Snow, snow, snow, snow, snow!!!!

"It won't be long until we'll all be there with snow.....snow.... I want to wash my hands, my face, my hair with snow...." Ahhh.... shades of White Christmas... We're in the middle of a big, big snowstorm here - supposedly we'll have about 18 inches when all is said and done. I'm planning to get a lot done this morning and then sit and watch a movie and cross stitch for most of the afternoon. Doesn't that sound wonderful?? I love snow... when I don't have to go out in it. I'm hoping the mail will still come, though. I'm waiting on my stamps from CC Designs.... I can't wait to get my hands on them and give you some "sneak peeks" before they're released on Saturday!! BTW, have you checked out the All That Scraps website lately?? There's wonderful sales and even a drawing for a Giga or Mega punch!! Check it out!!

Well... since it's yucky outside, I think I'll leave you with a cheery card to brighten your day inside...
Have a great day!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

That is such a cute image, and I love the pretty papers! Lovely coloring as well!