Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Sketch Challenge

The sketch challenge on A Shade of Blue yesterday got me started, but then the card just kept going!! :) I loved the layered look of these Juliette papers from TAC with the Prima daisies, plus I got to use ribbon and lots and lots of brads!! Too fun. The little girl is from a $10.95 TAC set called Hats Off. Isn't she precious?? I love the look that I get when I use the Prismacolors & OMS on the tan Juliette cardstock. It gives it such a warm feeling.

Tomorrow I get to make a card with the Mother Of PreschoolerS group in Janesville, then Friday I'll get ready for my Open House on Saturday. We'll be making a card and an altered frappe bottle, I'll have treats and TAC specials and all sorts of fun things!! If you're in the area, you're invited! And if you're not, I'll be happy to send you my TAC newsletter and some coupons. Remember, you can order from me even if you live overseas!!

Have a wonderful day!

PS I see that my counter is over 10,000. Yippee!! Time for Blog Candy!! It may be a few days before I get it together, but keep checking! :)

2 comments:

Mrs. Nancy G said...

Isn't that just gorgeous!

WOW!

:-)

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo pretty!!