Thursday, January 31, 2008

Valentine Mouse

I'm pretty sure that I've made a valentine or two with this set each year for the past 8 years. I just love my little meesies!! :) It took me *forever* to put this card together this morning. I started with a sketch and then kept changing things. Do you ever do that?? After 45 minutes I decided I would be done... LOL! It's pretty self-explanatory, but be sure to ask if you have questions.

Thanks so much for all the encouragement and well wishes that you sent on my switchover to TAC! It means a whole lot to me! If any of my friends, neighbors, or friends I don't know yet are interested in getting a catalog, please email me!! (tjtrax at yahoo dot com) I would so love to share my excitement with you!!!!

I've got tons on my plate today, so I'm going to leave this short and sweet. Hope to hear from you!!!!

1 comment:

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute!! I love it!